Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured i'd make a build thread for my truck to help out the guys that always ask me questions about my setup, so here goes.

The truck is a 2011 Silverado LT LML, i got the interior convienance package that comes with the center console (buckets no bench).

The day i got the truck home:

a few days later with demold/debadge and removed the lower valance:

oddly enough the truck DID NOT come with a trailer hitch. so i added that of course, then the rear fender liners and tow mirrors:

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few weeks later i added the pioneer x930bt with pioneer backup camera with subthump box with 2 alpine type s 10's, alpine mrp m650 amp and 1.2fared tsunami cap:

following week was painting all the chrome white along with black grille emblem and white door and tailgate handles:

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
next up was the lift, a BDS 6.5" with 3" rear block, fox shocks, and 9500 series steering stabilizer with 35x12.5 Toyo MT's and 20x9 BMF death metal novakanes:

however within a month of having the novakanes the metal started to oxidize pretty badly so i got them warranteed for stealth novakanes and also painted the split in the grille black that accidently got painted white:

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
decided to re-do the grille again this time with a white emblem outlined in black. i also sold the novakanes for 20x10 BMF stealth sota's

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
i love your truck...definitely helped me to decide on a white LML when i was going to get either white or black. i also stole your chevy emblem idea...sorry!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Nice man! looks great!

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no the real question is

what shock PN do ya have ;)

or, what is your measurment from mount to mount up front,......and rear too

unless yours go up into the original mounting position?
contact BDS and ask them the part numbers of the fox's in their 6.5" kit

and thanks guys

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I suppose it looks ok for a white truck lol. Did you decide whether you're going stick with the SOTAs or go back to the Novas?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i actually surprised myself and really like the sota's. right now i plan to stick with the sota's for a while (possibly even permanently)

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
no the real question is

what shock PN do ya have ;)

or, what is your measurement from mount to mount up front,......and rear too

unless yours go up into the original mounting position?
Part Numbers for the BDS Fox shocks for the 6.5 kit
Front - 980-24-965
Rear - 980-24-659 (with 3" and 5" blocks) Heyyaa

WC, very, very sweet truck. Its come a long way, but still a way to go... we are coming up there one weekend to steal it and breathe some life into it... just not telling you when.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.