Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
ROFLMA !!!!! a little harsh but hilarious
Im sure Joe knows Im kidding about the banning and thread closing part. Not about the Fords sucks part though. :rof

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,153 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Guys come on now.

There is a legitimate reason I work for a ford dealer now.
Ford is doing some cool stuff with their small displacement turbo motors. Not a fan of their trucks though. The coyote is a kick ass motor, but not in the Accord coupe, errrr....I mean Mustang. :poke[1]:

Care to elaborate?

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ford is doing some cool stuff with their small displacement turbo motors. Not a fan of their trucks though. The coyote is a kick ass motor, but not in the Accord coupe, errrr....I mean Mustang. :poke[1]:

Care to elaborate?
Elaborate on what? Lol

There has been rumors of a ecoboost 5.0 in the Mustangs coming soon. Don't know it's for real or not.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Why you work for a Ford dealer now. I wanna know the reason. You have me intrigued. :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
More importantly tho! Tell us you drive your gm to work!? I like the looks of the raptor and it would be the only furd I'd buy but the ecoturd is axactly that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That raptor would look good beside my 03 cobra. Bet my wife would not agree tho. Nice raptor

21 - 30 of 30 Posts