Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 97 4x4 12v. its a 3500 without the duals. runs amazing has a vailar dd clutch 3600 1 year old, rapter fuel pump, timing set at 16*, 155hp laser cut bd injectors, s300 turbo brand new, 4k gov springs, laser cut dv's, pump turned a lil, 60 pound valve springs, valet switch, new tansfer case, 5-speed tranny, and rear end. has 18in xd badland wheels, truck is under primer, but thats all it needs is paint, has tow mirrors, chrome set bars, and a 7in aussie as a tip, in great shape, runs 13.5 at the drag strip and yes its a manual. i wanting a dmax, just want something different. u can text me at 859-552-8887 or email me at [email protected] thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
you have my complete attention!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
meaning what body style or d-max are you lookin for>

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
How much would you want for a striaght cash buy??

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doesnt matter what body style wanting a 4 door but its whatever and i took them off, and 14000$ striaght out

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
any color would be better... but good to see your willing to change it

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
I didnt know brand new trucks came in primer.

Would be a cool toy but toom uch money. for 14k buy you could buy a dmax and efi live.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
why does everyone have to bitch about everything here on df? everyone has to nock some one down about something they have..fucking people on here piss me off thats why im never on here any more its more like drama forum not duramax forum..02 nasty max good luck on the sale, you know what you have and what it runs, these people just talk shit about everything everyone has or does on you..good luck with the sale man

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
why does everyone have to bitch about everything here on df? everyone has to nock some one down about something they have..fucking people on here piss me off thats why im never on here any more its more like drama forum not duramax forum..02 nasty max good luck on the sale, you know what you have and what it runs, these people just talk shit about everything everyone has or does on you..good luck with the sale man

X9999999999999999999999

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.