Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First 12 Second Pass Last year in April, first day track opened and second pass with built trans & EFILive. NO LIFT PUMP!!! I had to lift at the 4-5 shift to get it to recover FRP. :funny
YouTube - LBZ 12.98 1/4 mile

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is my cousins 07 LBZ with a lot of Nitrous Oxide. Stock turbo,CP3 and motor. .099 Jet on bald ass C/Ts. Tuned by Nick of course. THis was his second pass with the bottle. He didnt hit it until 3rd gear.

YouTube - Duramax Nitrous run 2

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is my fastest pass of the year. It occurred on the last weekend the track was open on Nov 17. I was pissed I was gonna have to wait until 2010 to break 12.59. lol
YouTube - 12.60 @ 105.41

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lookin good!! that dodge in the first video was cookin!
Thanks.
Yep, Steve's truck is no joke. A true sleeper!

Stay Tuned! Much More To Come In 2010. :gearjamin:

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
I don't know that he beat it. It was pulling hard on him, and I thought they looked close to even when they crossed the line....
Camera guy tried to get the GTO's time, but missed it.

Chris????

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know that he beat it. It was pulling hard on him, and I thought they looked close to even when they crossed the line....
Camera guy tried to get the GTO's time, but missed it.

Chris????
The GTO ran a 13.11. I smoked it. He even blasted a big shot of N2O around the 1/8th.

·
Registered
877 Posts
sweet.georgiadieselgto wanted to race me till he rode in my truck then he didnt want anything to do with it.haha what do stock gto run 5.7 and 6.0?cool videos man.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's the slip from that GTO beat down. THe shot of juice helped him big time. I would've put over a second on him without it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I wasn't challenging you, I was just wondering. He was very slow off the line... We all know that's where our trucks win races. Good Job!!!!

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wasn't challenging you, I was just wondering. He was very slow off the line... We all know that's where our trucks win races. Good Job!!!!
Its all good buddy and thanks! :drink That first 60' is important!
I always like to back stuff up with proof. I even carry one of my 12.60 slips in my glovebox.
That guy is always at my local track. He has some other stuff done. Its definitely not stock. It sounds bad as hell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice 60'! 1.6X

1 - 18 of 18 Posts