Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just god some random clips and threw together a quick promo. Im going to make a good video soon when the weather gets better here.:cool:
YouTube - Duramax

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.........

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Looked more like a banks commercial. Other then that looks good.

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
no crap ^^ looks like a damn commercial or something with a professional camera pretty sweet though!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha, thanks guys. Im planing on makeing a exhaust/ performance type video soon... I just got some random idea to make a promo type when i was biking in the shop....

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, Yep, thats the plan!!!!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Man that is a real nice job, I sure wish my camera "operator" was that good:drink

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, thanks guys. I've been making videos for about 5 years now... Its pretty fun...

·
Registered
987 Posts
video came out good! the longer version should be sweet as well!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
you did an awesome job man

·
Registered
609 Posts
my first thought before I watched it was this might be interesting. My thoughts now after watching it are you do a very good job. Do you have professional training and equipment? I have a business doing corporate videos for oil companies, and that looks like something I would have paid a freelancer some pretty decent coin for. Very good job man, looking forward to seeing it finished!

·
Registered
180 Posts
nice job man, when ya make the longer one use some rock r heavy metal music, would be bad a$$

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont think i would use some rock.... Im more of a alternative kind of guy....

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my first thought before I watched it was this might be interesting. My thoughts now after watching it are you do a very good job. Do you have professional training and equipment? I have a business doing corporate videos for oil companies, and that looks like something I would have paid a freelancer some pretty decent coin for. Very good job man, looking forward to seeing it finished!
haha, thanks man.... All my training is was making biking videos and random freind videos for a couple of years... I guess it paid off...:drink

1 - 19 of 19 Posts