Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 06 reg cab duramax for 3 months now and I love it. I have been wanting one for a couple years and was able to find one with the miles I wanted and the six speed allison. I will be in need of an oil change soon,any suggestions?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
wear really old clothes lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have had my 06 reg cab duramax for 3 months now and I love it. I have been wanting one for a couple years and was able to find one with the miles I wanted and the six speed allison. I will be in need of an oil change soon,any suggestions?
Welcome, I am no expert, but I use the Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel 5w40. Check out the Amsoil guys on here too.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
seriously congrats on the new truck you will love it as for oil its personal preference

·
Vendor
10,988 Posts
Welcome to DF. If I can be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats on your new truck! Youre gonna love it

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Mobil 1, Rotella t6, Or if you decide to use amsoil I would use mrmanners.

Otherwise Rotella T is good stuff for, dino oil!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts