Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hit the rollers @ Indy yesterday with a few new toys on the truck made three pulls, here thay are in order.
1.) 550.01HP, 930.83TQ
2.) 544.92HP, 920..80TQ
3.) 530.29HP, 885.27TQ
Hp Peeked @ about 2900 rpms and carryed above 500 all the way to shut down @3600!!!!
TQ peeked @about 2700 rpms and was still above 700 @ 3600rpms!

Turbo never made more than 28 PSI on the dyno and will make 35 on the street, so i figure it might be making a bit more.:help

Using a bit conserative tuning also to try and keep the rods inside the block, and the pistons atatched to the end of them!!!:tease

Weather conditions, 89*, 29.07 in-hg, humidity 35%.

Also the very first pull made 568 hp but no tq reading due to the dyno not picking up rpms!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats :gearjamin

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Caleb i tried callin the number you sent me but it woldn't go through. I saw your truck sitting in the lot. Looked great. Glad you had a good time. I had a great time. The maroon Dmax that won the stock diesel truck pull is the guy that owns the Danville performance shop where I went to the dyno day back in April. He is a really cool guy and super nice to deal with on parts. He's where i got my PPE. Too bad we couldn't hook up. There is a Schied Diesel Thing in Terre Haute, IN in Late August. Maybe I'll make that before we get into the fields.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Caleb i tried callin the number you sent me but it woldn't go through. I saw your truck sitting in the lot. Looked great. Glad you had a good time. I had a great time. The maroon Dmax that won the stock diesel truck pull is the guy that owns the Danville performance shop where I went to the dyno day back in April. He is a really cool guy and super nice to deal with on parts. He's where i got my PPE. Too bad we couldn't hook up. There is a Schied Diesel Thing in Terre Haute, IN in Late August. Maybe I'll make that before we get into the fields.
Huh i wondered why you didnt call???

Were you at the warehouse saturday night, i thought i seen a truck that looked like yours parked there?

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
NO I wasn't at the warehouse sat night. I was at home trying to put on some mods I bought. Your truck looked good. I only watched one truck on the dyno.

·
Registered
63 Posts
What all is done to ur's to make those numbers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts