Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hit the rollers @ Indy yesterday with a few new toys on the truck made three pulls, here thay are in order.
1.) 550.01HP, 930.83TQ
2.) 544.92HP, 920..80TQ
3.) 530.29HP, 885.27TQ
Hp Peeked @ about 2900 rpms and carryed above 500 all the way to shut down @3600!!!!
TQ peeked @about 2700 rpms and was still above 700 @ 3600rpms!

Turbo never made more than 28 PSI on the dyno and will make 35 on the street, so i figure it might be making a bit more.:help

Using a bit conserative tuning also to try and keep the rods inside the block, and the pistons atatched to the end of them!!!:tease

Weather conditions, 89*, 29.07 in-hg, humidity 35%.

Also the very first pull made 568 hp but no tq reading due to the dyno not picking up rpms!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats :gearjamin

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Caleb i tried callin the number you sent me but it woldn't go through. I saw your truck sitting in the lot. Looked great. Glad you had a good time. I had a great time. The maroon Dmax that won the stock diesel truck pull is the guy that owns the Danville performance shop where I went to the dyno day back in April. He is a really cool guy and super nice to deal with on parts. He's where i got my PPE. Too bad we couldn't hook up. There is a Schied Diesel Thing in Terre Haute, IN in Late August. Maybe I'll make that before we get into the fields.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Caleb i tried callin the number you sent me but it woldn't go through. I saw your truck sitting in the lot. Looked great. Glad you had a good time. I had a great time. The maroon Dmax that won the stock diesel truck pull is the guy that owns the Danville performance shop where I went to the dyno day back in April. He is a really cool guy and super nice to deal with on parts. He's where i got my PPE. Too bad we couldn't hook up. There is a Schied Diesel Thing in Terre Haute, IN in Late August. Maybe I'll make that before we get into the fields.
Huh i wondered why you didnt call???

Were you at the warehouse saturday night, i thought i seen a truck that looked like yours parked there?

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
NO I wasn't at the warehouse sat night. I was at home trying to put on some mods I bought. Your truck looked good. I only watched one truck on the dyno.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your truck looked good. I only watched one truck on the dyno.
Thanx Man!!!!

AS of right now we are putting plans together to go to Schieds event, maybe we can meet up there if we do end up going!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
What all is done to ur's to make those numbers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts