Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to check it with my quad s2 but cant seem to get it to show anything. anyone out there with a quad that can help?? Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
When did you service engine light come on what it when you fail safe turned on at High speed/RPM's? When my fail safe kicks on my service engine light turns on so I plug in my Quad and cancel it out....

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i was gettin on the interstate ramp,gave it some fuel not alot but more than normal (ha ha) it seems to shift a little wierd so i let off and got up to highway speed and it came on. runs fine though??

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
heres how u read codes i figured it out
select the diagnostics option screen then get DTC's did u try that??

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thats wierd doesnt sound like fail safe kicked in believe me when that damn thing kicks in it feels like you blow your tranny and you cant get it out of 2nd for atleast a minute or you plug your programmer in and cancel it out....
^^^^x2 if your still having trouble after trying that let me know my buddy I bought if from knows the QS2 like the back of his hand he will help you out...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Tim have you found anything out yet?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks everyone,I plugged the QS2 in earlier and it finally showed no codes found,so i fired her up and went to check the horses and the light was off.I still cant figure out why it came on in the first place?????:confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cool thats what we like to hear...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah had me worried for a while

·
Registered
188 Posts