Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I might as well go ahead and start one since some big changes are coming before long, but most of the things you will see here now will be things we have done for towing so far, and the repairs so far (which will come out of my SIG....so many of you can party now:rofl)

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is the warranty stuff so far. We picked this up new at the dealership 10/01/2012.

Warranty repairs so far: front end alignment, new upper pan seal, new fuel rail pressure sensor, new injector pump, replaced all 8 injectors, all new high pressure fuel lines, flushed all low pressure fuel lines (all done before 36,000 miles) ~ replaced nox sensor. Truck just hit 60,200 miles

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
it stinks and whistles :)
5,349 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mods can delete my posts if your serious about keeping this straight. I'm subd anyway.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
lol no need for them to delete, but yes i am going to try and keep this straight, right now im working on pulling my pictures off of my camera so i can put them in here with info for the different ones.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
first thing we did to it was have the b&w hitch installed and the second trailer hook up put in the bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and those little blue dollar key ring snaps from walmart are really nice if you hook and unhook trailers alot :D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Moar pics! ;)

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Next came the diesel tank, stopping to fuel up every few hundred miles really sucks driving cross country. So we put in an ATTA Tank 80 gallon auxiliary aluminum diamond plate diesel tank, with a freedom fuel system. It was the largest one we could find to go in a short bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the freedom fuel system's in cab kill switch and fuel gauge for the aux diesel tank. With this system we fill up the 35 gallon factory tank and the 80 gallon aux tank before we head out. When the factory tank drops below half a tank the freedom fuel system kicks on and fills the tank back up to 90% and shuts off, nothing to watch or monitor, it does it all without you if you have the switch on. This system does not affect your factory setup and your factory gauge is still accurate for your factory tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are the boots mounted to the tank?
nah, the boots are for the prissy people we deliver trailers to that want them washed when its in the teens outside, we wash them and then we have to break ice off of the coupler to unhook them.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
619 Posts
:rofl I wish it was teens here...we got a tiny bit of snow today but I'm ready for the nicer weather and girls in bikinis again:neener

Just the way they were sitting in there looked like it was mounted as a gag joke like someone hanging down working. Maybe I'm just crazy:cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:rofl I wish it was teens here...we got a tiny bit of snow today but I'm ready for the nicer weather and girls in bikinis again:neener

Just the way they were sitting in there looked like it was mounted as a gag joke like someone hanging down working. Maybe I'm just crazy:cookoo[1]:
:rofl they just happen to fit there perfectly so all the mud and snow can run off of them instead of all over the inside of the truck.

well i wish it was still cold here, its warming up for a day or two then getting cold again, but in the few days its been warm the fat girls have already drug out there way to small wardrobe.

1 - 20 of 610 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.