Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is old storry but anyways. i live in carlisle PA so going to the buck truck pulls. headed down with a buddy and his uncles they both have 7.3 lifted very nice lookin i must say. but on the way down on 81 i had the chip on 70hp both side by side rollin about 50 slowed down just a bit looked over and were off came up on him like crazy pulled right past him. now this guy is cocky so he wanted to do it again and again the dmax pulled right by him i was in shock. i knew my truck would go but he has propane ts chip intake and some other mods. i know he flipped the propane cause that shit stunk when he launched on me the first time. old story but it was my first highway kill :rockin i told him we could go to the track this year cause he says he wasnt even trying ive done a few upgrades and planning on more:D but ill never tell :neener

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Slow @$$ 7.3 owners will never learn

·
Registered
781 Posts
He will need to spend alot of $$$$ on a 7.3 to compete with any Duramax!

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
Dude is smoking crack if he thinks a 7.3 with a few mods is going to keep up with a Dmax

1 - 4 of 4 Posts