Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new 2019 3500 Z71 LTZ crew-cab long bed this past week, this truck sat on the dealers lot for 11 months, I guess no one wanted the fancy off road heavy duty package, Will be doing the Banks Idash and maybe the Derringer, My first hi-way trip netted 20mpg, sure beats my 11mpg on my 6.0 3500 dually,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Nice looking land yacht!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks nice! I’m guessing the long box might have been why it sat 11 months.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd have a long bed iffin it fit in the stall. You're gonna like that rig!

WC

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a 90 1500 ext cab short bed, said I would never have another, like my 8 ft bed

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My dad always said, "it's not a real truck if you can't fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the bed!" Lol

Constantly gave me crap for it. I'm sure he's rolling over now that there are no long beds in the family lol.

They're nice for just about everything... except parking most places

Reactions: Ryan J

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dad always said, "it's not a real truck if you can't fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the bed!" Lol

Constantly gave me crap for it. I'm sure he's rolling over now that there are no long beds in the family lol.

They're nice for just about everything... except parking most places
Back in the day there were mostly single cab long beds tho .Parking spots these days are a just made for Prius’s .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.