Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after about a week of working on them i finally got all 10 shocks in. their was a lot of fabricating and modifying brackets to make it work but i think they turned out great.

i havnt taken it for a test drive yet but i think i might have to get the rears revalved because they are very stiff..

let me know what you think

·
Registered
929 Posts
Were did u get the shock brackets for the rear shocks. On my truck the shocks are on oppisite sides and on your truck (looks good by the way) all four shocks are on the backside of the axel.

Truck looks really good. What other mods are you planning for your truck

Hoov

·
Registered
845 Posts
Looks sick as hell. The only thing i would change is I would weld the rear shock mounts to the axle. Just personal prefarance.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were did u get the shock brackets for the rear shocks. On my truck the shocks are on oppisite sides and on your truck (looks good by the way) all four shocks are on the backside of the axel.

Truck looks really good. What other mods are you planning for your truck

Hoov
its a Rize kit... and your right they are supposed to be on on the front and one on the rear... that where i had to modify the brackets and fab up some other crap lol... took me a couple of days to work it out....

on the newer 05+sd's they bolt right up but not on my years.. i had to make those and the dual stab kit work to my truck... def not fun

-Raul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts