Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I take my truck the dealership to get the head gasket(s) replaced under warranty and they give me a Galant to drive! Lol. . I was alittle upset at first that I was having to drive this thing, then I noticed the e-brake handle located right in the center console! They gave me a rally car to drive around for a week or so! Things aren't as bad as I first thought!:rockin Sure be glad to get my truck back tho.

·
Registered
509 Posts
My dad owns an '03 Galant, with the 4 banger. I tell you what that thing is a drift king dry, wet, icy, or snowy out. He went through 6 tires in a matter of 2 years when I first got my license. The shop told him his struts were bad and that's why they we wearing weird. He realized it after I got my own truck and his tires started wearing right again. Talk about an ass chewin :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO. . . I would never own front wheel drive car, but I'll sure slide this loaner around some corners and go for some reverse donuts while I have it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
LMAO. . . I would never own front wheel drive car, but I'll sure slide this loaner around some corners and go for some reverse donuts while I have it!
Are'nt you a cop??:confused:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
:rof hahaha nice. we need more like you

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO. . . There's another one just like me on this site.

·
Registered
224 Posts
either one of you ever heard of brown county illinois?? real nice place haha you should relocate to it

·
it goes vroom then bang!
608 Posts
How about to houston man I get pulled over all the time when I'm on my way to work and I always get my truck searched I think its the side of town I work on but beven when I'm not hot roddin I still get pulled over lol

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I better stay here, to cold in IL and to hot in South Tx!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here she is, I know you guys are getting jealous.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I tore one of those up in gunmetal gray color. Also an SUV. Mitsubushi gave them to our fire department to rip apart. It was a good tax write-off for them haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts