Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so... i ordered tow mirrors last thursday from discount auto mirrors. they arrived today. so i check them to make sure they arent broken, cracked, etc. i commence to take my door panel off and my OEM mirror. well what do ya know...sent me the wrong f'in mirror. also turns out their website is wrong showing 99-02 mirrors as fitting 03 2500hd. (BTW i saw this on the site and called customer service and told them what model truck i have and they assured me the ones he was shipping would fit my truck so i preceded with the order over the phone.) so i call customer service. they tell me they are sorry and that it is their fault and the website information is incorrect and that they will send me a RMA number to return the mirrors. the RMA will take 5 buisness days to recieve, i can then send my mirrors back and after they check to make sure there is no damage to the mirrors they will credit my account/refund my money and i can purchase the correct ones :WTF....I DONT THINK SO. I politely(at first) tell them that its not my fault the information is incorrect on thier website and that i needed these mirrors yesterday. i ask them to send me the correct mirrors and when the RMA stuff arrives i will send the mirrors back to them. what am i gonna do? keep mirrors that dont fit?:jack1 so after 4 hours on the phone with 6 differant people all of which i could barley understand....go figure...i finally get a rep to aggree to send my new mirrors out. she then tells me it will be 7-10 buisness days to recieve them.....once again :WTF seeing as how the first set only took 2 days and they are coming from the virginia..a neighboring state. so i ask her to expedite shipping. she says she will see but doesnt want to give me false hope?!? lol. so we shall see if i get the correct mirrors this time and how shipping goes. all in all....very poor customer service. i will not be buying ANYTHING from them ever again.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
just buy stuff locally the extra $20 is worth it honestly

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that sucks you had such a bad experiance!

But, with the 01-04 duramax the mirrors changed several times so its very easy to get them confused. Accidents happen I suppose :rolleyes:

How are the mirrors? I need to get a set for my tow truck. I ripped one off on my garage door last week :mad:
the mirrors themselves are great. super nice quality. heavy duty everything. well worth $100 a piece. just shitty customer service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts