Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont get me wrong id love a 18' car hauler or a nice gooseneck but money doesnt allow. Heres what ive got so far.

Well its comming along slowly. When i bought it it was 14'total by 5'4deck.

i got some scrap and tried to make it longer with what i had. all i did was make it stupid heavy on the tounge

I had a good scrap run so i got 2 sticks of 20' x 4" C Channel
The deck is now 5'4 by 16' next run ill get some more c channel and th decks final demmensions will be 8'x16'

Im lloking for some sort of grading to use as the deck. I dont really want any wood.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey,if it works. A lot cheaper than a new one. and you can say in a way you can say you rebuilt it, and made it better.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Hey man it looks pretty sweet :rockin

I myself am having a trailer perdicament. In the summer some idiot in PA lost a large wood chipper and it rolled down a hill and killed several people in a car following it. Since then PA is real strict on there trailers. They already require brakes on both axles on a double axle trailer and all lights to work etc. I bought a chepo 18ft 1989 10,000 trailer. Its actually pretty sterdy. I paid $300 for it and want to use it to haul my Jeep that I bought to four wheel with. Well I started looking and by the time I get the brakes working properly and new tires Ill have close to a 1,000 in the trailer. When for another $800 I can get a brandy new one. So I'll probably put some new lights on it and a quickie brush job and throw her on ebay :rolleyes:

Old trailers get a crap load of money. You can probably get $1,200 for that one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts