Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess she is just starting to break in!!!

Chris:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
nice, we have 2 w/ over 250k between the 2, i wonder who has the most miles on their truck in here?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i suppose the way i put miles on it won't be long untill i hit 200,000 miles,the 05 lly has 90,000 miles on it and the 06 lbz has 40,000 miles on it and i bought it 10 months ago.quess thats why i bought diesels instead of gasser.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's amazing how fast the miles pile up. My 06 just rolled over 73000. I think she is starting to breath better.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
It's amazing how fast the miles pile up. My 06 just rolled over 73000. I think she is starting to breath better.
no kidding.i noticed they both run better with a little age on them:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
GEE my 05 only has 20k:gearjamin im babying mine to much lol i guess especialy compare to yours then again it never even seen anything over a trailer with 1500lbs in either :eek:!..! People asked me why do i buy a truck and dont use it like one........ i tell them its my first truck and its my baby. it still has the brand new sent in it. only mods if thats what you call them are neons dual 4 inch with 5" tips and o yeah dvd 7" flipout and amp and speakers and a green air filter. :)

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
it called a truck thing most people don't understand that.i love a trucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts