Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well for the truck anyway :rof

After some serious consideration and forgetting about warranty with 750 miles on it I pulled the trigger.

I've ordered the Edge CTS Race, MBRP S/S Exhaust with DPF delelte and S & B intake :gearjamin
Husker Diesel and Jess in particular was great to work with.... I feel like I made a new friend :drink and their shop is only 2 hours away incase I ever need his hands on expertise. Thanks Jess for everything..... and the price was fair too :rockin

Looks like this week will be busy for me between getting the exhaust on the truck and finishing the wiring and trim out on my 1200 sq.ft. shop expansion :D

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Well for the truck anyway :rof

After some serious consideration and forgetting about warranty with 750 miles on it I pulled the trigger.

I've ordered the Edge CTS Race, MBRP S/S Exhaust with DPF delelte and S & B intake :gearjamin
Husker Diesel and Jess in particular was great to work with.... I feel like I made a new friend :drink and their shop is only 2 hours away incase I ever need his hands on expertise. Thanks Jess for everything..... and the price was fair too :rockin

Looks like this week will be busy for me between getting the exhaust on the truck and finishing the wiring and trim out on my 1200 sq.ft. shop expansion :D
grats man....wish i lived close by some of our vendors....granted i'd be broker than what I am now....but I'd have one big ass grin

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Priorities damn it....work on the addition later!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
only 750 miles? :eek: :eek: :eek: Jess didn't tell me that part!! Holy crap man, talk about doing it right!

Congrats on the upgrades and thanks for the business :drink You'll love your "new again" truck now.

Nice vette too... you should bring er by sometime if you don't bring the truck :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice vette too... you should bring er by sometime if you don't bring the truck :D
I plan on getting over to MAM a couple of time this year maybe I can stop buy with both :gearjamin

This is my other passion.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts