Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all incase you didnt know I done got hitched last weekend on September 10th! I met my wife 2 years ago and asked her if she wanted to start dating on 7-8-09 then I asked her to marry me on the beach 8-9-10 and we got married on 9-10-11. :thumb

We planned it for a year and it was one of the best I have ever been to. It was actually a "Diesel" themed wedding! Incase none of you met her or us she makes it to every Diesel event I go to and loves to watch truck pulls and the drag races. Hell when were out she can tell when a diesel is comming down the road before I do! Im also glad that alot of forum members were able to be there and Im very happy and amazed that Mr and Mrs RedBowTies88 made the 6 hour drive to be in my wedding. Thanks beech!

But here are some pics from the wedding. The trucks from left to right are. My groomsman and one of my best friends Rich, Mine, My groomsman and one of my best friends Jake (Duramaxbd03), then member and friend Jaxon20. Thanks guys :drink

Our Card Box

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
772 Posts
Congrats :D

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
looks good man, congrats best wishes to both of you!!!

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
Congrats bro!!!!! :drink

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Congrats bro

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Congrats man!!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
That is awesome, congratulations man! Hope you two have a wonderful future together! Wish you nothing but the best

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
Congrats man...the best times are yet to come

·
Registered
379 Posts
well the town will know when the wedding party is coming through. Nice line up of trucks

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Your church has stacks bad ass!! Congrats!!

Just so you know marriage is like betting some one half your s$%t that you will be with them for the rest of your life. :)

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Congrats Jason!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
hey looks there me :rof

congrats jason! :drink

·
Registered
352 Posts
congrats buddy. n holly f love that 04 dually

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats bro
Thank you!

Congrats man!!!
Thank you! :D

That is awesome, congratulations man! Hope you two have a wonderful future together! Wish you nothing but the best
Thank you sir! I appriciate it :drink

Congrats man...the best times are yet to come
Thanks... I hear that! :thumb

well the town will know when the wedding party is coming through. Nice line up of trucks
Ohh I think they did :D

Cool man, congrats!!!
Thank you!

Your church has stacks bad ass!! Congrats!!

Just so you know marriage is like betting some one half your s$%t that you will be with them for the rest of your life. :)
:rofl I never noticed that!

And ya its worth the bet :thumb

Congrats Jason!
Thank you sir :drink

hey looks there me :rof

congrats jason! :drink
Yup buddy you be stylin :thumb

congrats buddy. n holly f love that 04 dually
Thank you! Yup I went with him to pick that truck up in Texas. Its a mean truck :thumb

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 26 Posts