Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife pulled my puller the the other night for the first time and took first place in the 2.8/3.0 class at heltonville, Indiana. Needless to say she done good and I think she's addicted now. Here's a video of the pull, sorry for the crappy video. I'm use to being on the other side of the camera, and I got carried away with watching the truck.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Saweeeet Bro!!!! I think you may be getting a little more camera time now! so you have some work cut out for ya!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Hell yeah bro thats awesome! My old lady is to chicken shit to try stuff like that

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Yessirr good pull. Wish I could get my ol lady into trucks like this

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I am kind of disappointed, because I expected to see a video of something ENTIRELY different....

needless to say, the video was still cool.

good job!

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am kind of disappointed, because I expected to see a video of something ENTIRELY different....

needless to say, the video was still cool.

good job!
yea my buddy thought he was going to see a video of the truck blowing up. I'm just glad it held together.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saweeeet Bro!!!! I think you may be getting a little more camera time now! so you have some work cut out for ya!

yea I think so too. She goes to every pull and videos, but now I think its my turn. She's already talking about next season and what all parts we are going t need:rof

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
yea my buddy thought he was going to see a video of the truck blowing up. I'm just glad it held together.
I saw the title and thought it was gonna be a video of a chick giving a hand job?

trucks blowing up isn't cool

hand jobs are

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
I think he meant something a little more provocative.....judging by the title. I kinda did too! :rofl. First time pulling dirt nasty!:D

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he meant something a little more provocative.....judging by the title. I kinda did too! :rofl. First time pulling dirt nasty!:D
yea yea get your minds out of the gutter:help I had to read the title again:cookoo[1]:

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,868 Posts
Nicely done! Guess that about finalizes it, now its time to build her a puller :thumb

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Awesome ,looks like ya might have to buy another truck for her !

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nicely done! Guess that about finalizes it, now its time to build her a puller :thumb
We've been talking about it. She's going to pull ITPA 3.0 next year for points. We'll see how she does when its an ODL truck next year.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
hell yeah, seems like a keeper to me!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
awesome rig bro, congrats to the wife and jesus fk man hire a camera man :neener

1 - 16 of 16 Posts