Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TI Dyno and Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems presents:
ROCKTOBERFEST

A Smokin’ Thunder Diesel Dyno Day Event!

WHEN: October 6th

WHERE: TI Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 9:30a.m. Until the last truck is done

COST: $50 For 2 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull. (Limit 2)

FREE! T-Shirts for trucks who pre-register and Dyno!

For more information call Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
Call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: [email protected] (to contact Kevin)
[email protected] (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

Event Co-Sponsored by:

FTEDiesel.com
&
DiscountPowerParts.com

There may be other prizes to win also!​

I hope to see eveyone out there for our 3rd, and final dyno day this year! Please contact either Kevin or I for a slot on the dyno, also so we know how many shirts to buy. We're going to plan on having a few extras in case someone wants to buy one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
T-Shirt Sneak Peak

Here is what the T-shirts MAY look like. It's just a rough idea, and Kevin from TI-Dyno an I have made a few changes to it. Just thought I'd share with you guys! What do you think? Oh by the way...the shirts will be black or white, with the color graphics!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey wondering if parking is tight or is there room for trailers? if not were can we offload and load trucks around there?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Room is tight there....how big of a trailer are we talking? I can ask the dyno shop owner (Kevin) and see if the go-cart track across the street will allow us to borrow his parking lot.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just a bumper pull car hauler trailer. Also wondering if it first come first serve again or do you have times set up?

·
Registered
47 Posts
If I recall there are some public lots just east of the shop, close to the downtown strip (less than 1/2 mile). You definitely don't want to bring a trailer to the shop itself as the only way out would be to back out into the road....plus it would probably jam up the flow of trucks through the shop.

When are you heading over? I am your neighbor, living in Broadview Heights, should be hitting the road between 8 and 9 AM.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not sure? Yankee lakes final mud run of the year is also that day and i think I'm towing a buddies ford out there for him since it can't make it out there on its own you know how those power jokes are!:fart

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yankee lakes last run? Damn thats right! Well the shop is only 25 min or so from Yankee lake. If you get there early, you could still make the last mud run!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts