Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1004 h.p. 1958 t.q. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats Keith, glad to see her alive and well :rockin

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
WOW congrats on the good run! That would be insane to drive!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Thats awesome, A really great group of guys had a hand in making this all work and im glad to see that hard work still pays off in the end!!

IIRC His goal was 1000hp, looks like Keith made that with little trouble. Maybe its time to think 1100+:D !

Cangrats to All!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess they were having issues with the injectors pushing out of the heads and boost was leaking into the coolant passages and pressurizing the coolant system. I'd say look for 1,200+ h.p. when it gets all sorted out!

·
Registered
352 Posts
WOW that is impressive

·
Registered
83 Posts
I guess they were having issues with the injectors pushing out of the heads and boost was leaking into the coolant passages and pressurizing the coolant system. I'd say look for 1,200+ h.p. when it gets all sorted out!
1100-1200 RWHP that is our goal for June at Merchants Spring Fling June 23/07. Until then I hope to beat the hell outa her with a 500+ tune to put at least 10,000 miles on it till we teart her down before the event.

Keith

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
1100-1200 RWHP that is our goal for June at Merchants Spring Fling June 23/07. Until then I hope to beat the hell outa her with a 500+ tune to put at least 10,000 miles on it till we teart her down before the event.

Keith

Awesome, Keep up the good work, and good luck on reacing your goal of 1200hp with nothing mor ethan good ole' #2?

Congrats again to Team Nasty!!!!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
OH MY GOD!!! thats crazy! how do you keep tires/diesel in that thing?? i would just go crazy with that! wow... thats something to be VERY proud of!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
talk about lifting the bar to a new heighth,congratulation,with that kind of numbers the cummins better watch its mirrors,the duramax is going to pass it up.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The price of poker has definately went up now with the accomplishments of Keith's truck. This Summer should be a good one when Spring Fling 2 happens at Merchant Automotive and Holland Michigan the weekend of June 23rd. It will showcast Richard "Maddog" Madsen's Fummins (Cummins powered Ford) vs. Keith's Nasty Girl for some good old grudge matches on the rollers and dragstrip :rockin

This will be one of the most talked about showdowns this summer GARUNTEED!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i guess what i'm are trying to say is:cool,CUMMIN STROKE THIS DEMAX:fart

·
Registered
85 Posts
The price of poker has definately went up now with the accomplishments of Keith's truck. This Summer should be a good one when Spring Fling 2 happens at Merchant Automotive and Holland Michigan the weekend of June 23rd. It will showcast Richard "Maddog" Madsen's Fummins (Cummins powered Ford) vs. Keith's Nasty Girl for some good old grudge matches on the rollers and dragstrip :rockin

This will be one of the most talked about showdowns this summer GARUNTEED!
Adam, were you thinking about going up to the spring fling? Im seriously thinking of making the trip up. I thought i read you post on the DP that you were considering it. If you are maybe we could convoy on the way up or something, make it a more interesting 10 hour drive!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adam, were you thinking about going up to the spring fling? Im seriously thinking of making the trip up. I thought i read you post on the DP that you were considering it. If you are maybe we could convoy on the way up or something, make it a more interesting 10 hour drive!
I want to go! Been to Holland before (dog related) I know the way! :fart

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well keep in touch if you are, cause im making plans to be there!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have made my reservations at Microtel in Holland for the event! So i am now committed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
See yall there. :D Wouldn't miss it, too much at stake at this one. It will be THE event to be at this summer. Sorry, ORP and Schied aren't gonna hold a candle to this show-down.

C-ya

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
That's cool. Like to see the truck in some action somewhere. Impressive numbers. Smoke'em if ya gott'em!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts