Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a sneak peek at some brackets we have being made that are in the early prototype phase.
These will make a quad retrofit using 4GTL BiXenon projectors or MH1 7.0's literally bolt in.
Going to be very easy for the DIY builder and will work with OEM and aftermarket housings.

Release will be in about 4 weeks and soon we will take pre-orders.

Got my to have some hidden hardware, and will be made out of mild steel so easily color matched to your vehicle, or we can also provide powder-coat/hydrodip services.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you already have the parts?
One option would be to mount the projectors from behind the reflector by cutting out a hole and then using the JB Weld epoxy method to mount the projectors into place. Then mount the shroud from the front.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is a sneak peek at some brackets we have being made that are in the early prototype phase.
These will make a quad retrofit using 4GTL BiXenon projectors or MH1 7.0's literally bolt in.
Going to be very easy for the DIY builder and will work with OEM and aftermarket housings.

Release will be in about 4 weeks and soon we will take pre-orders.

Got my to have some hidden hardware, and will be made out of mild steel so easily color matched to your vehicle, or we can also provide powder-coat/hydrodip services.
Are these available online somewhere? I'm about to start a retrofit project and just found this thread, and this looks like it would make the job much easier. What sort of cost also? Thanks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts