Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put 265/70/17 and 2" spacers on my dually, now my duals stick out 1" to 1.5" past the fenders. Truck looks alot better, stock tires were sad looking. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas or pictures. Ran a search and didn't come up with much. I really like the look of the pocket flares. Thanks for all the great info, this site is great.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
yeah ill have to keep an eye out there a couple dually running around with some wide ass tires but i think they just left them sticking out

i know there wide enough to just fit in the lanes here ha ha

·
Registered
201 Posts
There is a guy on dieselplace with a nbs that has a set front and rear. He can tell you how they fit. They look good i would post the link but i don't think that allowd.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i would just put some pocket flares on the front that would be badass looking with some wide tires in the back and some flotation tires in the front

if i had a dually i would have some wide tires in the front:drink

post up some pics dude

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Ill look the guy up. The 265/70/17s are way wider than the stock 225/75/17s in the front, plus I want to keep the stock wheels. Not a huge selection of dually wheels, unless you want to go to the 19.5s and up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good Ive got 285s on my old truck and it made a diffrence, but its a 8.1 L gas. Probably wouldn't matter as much on the dmax. May try them on my next set.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
There is a guy on dieselplace with a nbs that has a set front and rear. He can tell you how they fit. They look good i would post the link but i don't think that allowd.
just post it it will help him

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats exactly what I'm looking for, They look great. Bushwacker doesn't list them for a NBS dually on there web site, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
if anything PM the guy on dieselplace and ask him if they are just normal flares or what. you should deffinetly do it tho

·
Registered
201 Posts
They don't make them he took a set of standard flares and modified them to work. If you call bushwacker they will tell you they don't make them. Pm the guy who has theem on dp and ask him what you need to do. Or just buy them and make them work anything is possible if you try. Hell i'll put them on for you bring me your truck.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Why wont a stock set of flares work?
Same hole shape just out a bit more lol
And i jus put a set on they use clips on the fender wall

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where are you located Labman, I might take you up on that. I'm alot better at tearing stuff up than fixing it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts