Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wilmington here

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Fuquay. About 30 mins south of Raleigh.

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
What about the western part of NC? Asheville, NC.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hickory NC about 45 minutes east of asheville

·
Registered
193 Posts
Salisbury here! Clover SC on the weekends, and Carolina, Ocean Isle, and Hatteras often to wet a hook!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any of You Guys Looking to trade stock lift or under 6" lift for a 10-12 cognito lift I am located in right outside of Charlotte, NC

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fayettenam/Bragg also. Should be back in the states in about a month. Bowhunter, any luck this season?

Sent from my bunk in Ghazni

·
Registered
193 Posts
BM0093 nice truck! We should meet up some time, wanna see that beast in person!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Anyone know of any good corn mazes in eastern TN / Western Nc?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im in Goldsboro still. Looking to sell my Tahoe when I get back from deployment and get back into the diesel game. lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Eastern NC, engelhard to be exact, just west of the outer banks.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bout time Zach. Hit me up when you're back. I got the first round. I'll be back from deployment on the 5th! 2 more days. Chillin in Romania.

2004 LB7 EC/SB

S468 and EFI Live by Danville Performance, turbo sock by Levi, PPE manifolds and uppipes, 5" straight, 45 overs, AD II 165, Studded with grade c's, built trans, DHD lock-up switch, MA T-Case brace, 3" shackles, lowered front end, tie rod sleeves, pitman/idler braces, traction bars, and a lot more to come.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Took longer than I thought it would man lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Its been about 14 months since I sold the ol LBZ. haha Even considered seeing if he would sell it back to me. Then again, kinda want to start fresh as well. The debate between LBZ, LMM or high miles LML. lol

Bout time Zach. Hit me up when you're back. I got the first round. I'll be back from deployment on the 5th! 2 more days. Chillin in Romania.

2004 LB7 EC/SB

S468 and EFI Live by Danville Performance, turbo sock by Levi, PPE manifolds and uppipes, 5" straight, 45 overs, AD II 165, Studded with grade c's, built trans, DHD lock-up switch, MA T-Case brace, 3" shackles, lowered front end, tie rod sleeves, pitman/idler braces, traction bars, and a lot more to come.

It'll be spring time after the next Rudy's. So hopefully they dont try and make you go again before that. haha I'll definately hit you up during my R&R. Hope all that work on your truck came out good. I heard the previous worker is back in business... :cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
240 Posts
It'll be spring time after the next Rudy's. So hopefully they dont try and make you go again before that. haha I'll definately hit you up during my R&R. Hope all that work on your truck came out good. I heard the previous worker is back in business... :cookoo[1]:

I shouldn't go any more for a while. Unless this ISIS bullshit pulls me back over. The first reaction I got from Household 6 (the wife) about the truck was that it was much smoother running and a lot more power. So I think it paid off. Plus it looks a shit ton better. And yeah, I think I saw something on FB about him trying to open back up. Should be interesting. Maybe I'll have the chance to take legal action against him now.

2004 LB7 EC/SB

·
Registered
813 Posts
Haha If I stay at this base, I'll be back within two years. Fun stuff let me tell you. lol I bet that turbo lights quicker now. It didnt do too bad to begin with but maybe it'll be more like my old truck. haha Yeah that was the last I saw. Dont care to really look into it further. Do what you need to do though man.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts