Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

NC members

13K views 58 replies 42 participants last post by  theheder 
#1 ·
I was down at Ocean Isle Beach, NC and of course being the beach saw numerous dmaxs so I was wondering if any of you were down there.

#31 ·
BM0093 nice truck! We should meet up some time, wanna see that beast in person!

#32 ·
Anyone know of any good corn mazes in eastern TN / Western Nc?

#34 ·
Im in Goldsboro still. Looking to sell my Tahoe when I get back from deployment and get back into the diesel game. lol

#36 ·
#35 ·
Eastern NC, engelhard to be exact, just west of the outer banks.

#37 ·
Bout time Zach. Hit me up when you're back. I got the first round. I'll be back from deployment on the 5th! 2 more days. Chillin in Romania.

2004 LB7 EC/SB

S468 and EFI Live by Danville Performance, turbo sock by Levi, PPE manifolds and uppipes, 5" straight, 45 overs, AD II 165, Studded with grade c's, built trans, DHD lock-up switch, MA T-Case brace, 3" shackles, lowered front end, tie rod sleeves, pitman/idler braces, traction bars, and a lot more to come.

#40 ·
Haha If I stay at this base, I'll be back within two years. Fun stuff let me tell you. lol I bet that turbo lights quicker now. It didnt do too bad to begin with but maybe it'll be more like my old truck. haha Yeah that was the last I saw. Dont care to really look into it further. Do what you need to do though man.

#44 ·
What do you ride? Give our page a like on facebook to see when we'll be there. Always throw a huge after party on main event weekends with bonfire & 10-15 gallons of free PJ.

Facebook.com/in2deepmafia

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#46 ·
#51 ·
Lincolnton!

#53 ·
Denver (NC) / Lincolnton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.