Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for 05-07 classic towing mirrors for my 03. I need power heated, turn signal, telescoping mirrors. :help :eek:
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
just got mine from ebay for 225 bucks,,with all that

·
maketodaythebestofurlife
363 Posts
You can find all if that, but are you aware of any towing mirror that power folds?....I could use one...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
301 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have those first ones, i want the second ones. look so much better and cleaner. IMO :)

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Yeah i had the first ones to,I just changed mine to the second ones,BIG diffrence in what you can see,and a better look,,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But I want the turn signal in the glass not on the outside, because I'm going to be painting the mirrors.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I just through my telescoping mirrors in the trash. I couldn't give them away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
sold mine for hundred bucks for both on ebay

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Been on ebay a while now and that is the best deal, i have seen. Pullman huh? thats not too far from me. haha

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Get on amazon or ebay and look for fit system tow mirrors or kool vue. They both are aftermarket replacements and both offer power, heated, with turn signal in glass. Also they have the harness to just plug into factory harness. Hope this helps

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it does, thanks! i just want OEM mirrors

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Yea ive got a brokish drivers side. some dipshit kid hit it in the middle of the night a while back but i figure the plastic aint bad and i can still sorta see so ill run it till i get enough to buy a replacement. I just need the fit system drivers side to match the factory pass side so it dont look tarded

1 - 15 of 15 Posts