Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a newbie. I had my duramax stolen a few years back, and had to hire a private investigator to find it. A year later he found it. In Mexico. Needless to say it was my baby and paid to get it back. Well now it's all put back together except the cat they stole and the tow mirrors. All without insurance's help!! Thanks e-surance. Can anybody please help me with a cat since I need it to smog in Cali. Thank you so much everybody.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF. Man that sucks glad you got it back . Good luck !

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Welcome to the DF!! Glad you got her back. Someone on here should have a cat for you.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I would give you mine, but I just sold it to someone else on here, tons of people on here put aftermarket exhausts on so I'm sure they have one laying around.
Welcome!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pm me. I am waiting for new exhaust. Will have a low mile cat. 50k. You can suggest A price and we can talk.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have one! pm me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pm sent, I think. If I did it right. And thank you everybody for helping me. Good to know they're still nice people out there.

·
Registered
760 Posts
What is the going rate for a 140k cat of my 06LBZ?

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
I have one. PM me if you need one. We can work out a deal

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
BAD ASS LBZ that is
633 Posts
i have mine less then 30K on it. PM if you want it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts