Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2012 2500HD has been fully deleted for several years with a PPEI tune and an EZ LYNK switch on the go. My CP4 blew up a couple weeks ago and I have been unaware of the events going on. During this process I went ahead and upgraded to a CP3K pump but now I cant find a tune to make it run!! Does anyone else have this issue?? Does anyone else have a tune file for this??? Please let me know. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If you have PPEI's support pack you can get new tunes. If you did the single tunes and not the support pack you are SOL. They are continuing with business based on the terms & conditions when you bought the tunes.

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
If you have PPEI's support pack you can get new tunes. If you did the single tunes and not the support pack you are SOL. They are continuing with business based on the terms & conditions when you bought the tunes.
What he said.

We are a PPEI dealer. If you have the unlimited support pack, you can look in the cloud and you will see all the different profiles available. If you open each one up, it will give a short description of what it supports. Look for the one that matches your setup. You should be good to go after that.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.