Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get this? It's a 2002 Chevy with single disc factory unit. Wanting to run subs without cut factory harness. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
do you mean a line out converter? so you hook your RCA cables up to the amp?

if so, best buy, radio shack, crutchfield, your local stereo store all should have them ~ usually about 15-20 bucks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats what I want, but dont them splice in the factory harness? Or is it just a harness that plugs into the old and you splice it from there.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yep you just pull the radio and install their harness between the factory wiring and the radio iirc (it's been a while) super easy :drink

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
I used a pac Aoemgm24, no splicing required. Might be worth looking into on your part to see if it would work in your application.. mine works flawlessly with my 04 bose system

Amazon.com: PAC AOEMGM24 Add An Amp Interface, For Select GM Vehicles: Automotive
Thats pretty cool! I liked mine because I didnt have to run the RCA's the whole way to the back. Pretty cool! :drink

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used the PAC audio one. Plugs right in between your head unit and the factory wiring, and it will have a blue lead for your amp turn on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts