Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the ppe for efi live and want to prepare the tranny a little bit, transgo jr seems like it wont be enough but not looking to spend a bunch of money so im looking for input on best "bang for your buck"
thanks

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
who are you getting tunes from?

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
You could get some tranny safe EFI tunes until you can save up for a transmission that you want. I would not go the cheap route on a transmission.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I run the PPE hot +2 on level 4 and have had no tranny problems.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Noticed some of you guys went big spending on fufu, but you get real cheap on the trans. Then you bitch. Go figure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was going to order it thru alligator because they go thru idaho rob, and the tranny safe tune definately is a good suggestion thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just sold it 400 and it was a standard

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
yeah I would go with trans safe tunes and then talk to the wolf in sheep's clothing about a trans.

I have to do a trans next and it is definitely what I am saving up for next...I have to slow down on mods some the wife is about to go nuts.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
^^^yeah they don't know anything about addictions.....oh wait thats why I have F***ING shoes everywhere in the house and none are mine but 1 pair of shox, 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair for flipflops, and waders in the shop. These damn 4-6" heels just keep showing up and I want to know where I was when all these women came to my house and got naked and left all their clothes and shoes!!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
well in the last 3 months I have gone through about 5k in repairs & mods

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so the suncoast 6 pack and a triple disc converter and pay installation or just get a crate?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts