Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm looking for your input.. I have an 03 dmax tuned by a reputable tuner however I want to try someone new ill list my mods but I've narrowed it down to Idaho rob and duramaxtuner.

Hers my list of mods on my truck.

Hsp stock/s475 twin kit, 40 overs, dual cp3, airdog2, hsp billet manifolds and uppie, billet fly wheel, built trans by Mike L. With cuncoast gmax 5-3 and a 1058 converter, I also have 4.56 gears, ma pump rub fix and trans brace.

With my current setup I have put down 662/1043.. I've seen some single s366 put down a little more with the same setup but with a big single...

I am currently saving up for Pistons rods and head studs.

As far as how the truck runs, it ran great when I first put tunes in now my truck shifts like garbage and it doesn't feel as fast as it used to so I'm looking to try a new efilive tuner...

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Drive it to ATP in Idaho and have Rob custom tune it, or whichever reputable tuner is closest to Reno.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I'm just thinking with the mods you have, you would benefit most from a custom tune.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Kory over at PPEI has my vote, but any of those two you mentioned should do you great aswell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts