Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to be pulling a couple times this year and want to know some basics. why do some trucks i see fly by in 4wd low but others go so slow but its pegged. dont they have rev limiters? any way i know i need tie rod sleaves etc. but what kind of hitch for the receiver? thanks maybe you all know some articles etc.:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
:anyone11 i wanna know to. pintle hook?

·
Registered
262 Posts
This is what i run for pulling. It is a custom built hitch by a friend of mine. SUPER strong and adjustable

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Hmm I only towed a few times. But, Ya crank the t-bars down in the pits before the run. Make sure to turn them back up when your done. If you got a 6 speed put it in manual mode and select 3 so it only shifts into 3rd gear. Then hook up to the sled tighten it up and let it rip! I roll into the throttle but get some ground speed at the beginnig to have the sled rolling before it gets heavy. :gearjamin

Heres the hitch I use :D Receiver Mount Tow Eye, 2 in. - 1892573 | Tractor Supply Company

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts