Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I'm doing this all by my self right now and I cant seem to find a detailed build that explains some of the things I'm not sure about for my 03' LBZ duramax swap. I have a crap ton of pics that if you want I can post but I can show you where I'm at.

Also posting on another diesel forum but not getting any replies :(

everything is color matched bedliner underneath

lots of candy powder coating going on

No pic of the wiring harness installed on the motor but oh well

So I'm at the part of wiring up the fuse box and I'm noticing some of the plugs don't seem to have a mate.

I could really use some help and guidance if you can bring anyone in here who knows anything I would appreciate it, or post links to builds that explain very well how the wiring part of the conversion goes again greatly appreciated!

Also the the donor lbz was a 2 wheel drive so I have to do a full 4wd conversion as far as wiring goes. Already got the trans and t-case which are going to be beefed up a bit for a little more power Nothing crazy but I've opened up the flow on the motor, wcfab intake y-bridge turbo mouth piece and IC pipe full EGR delete banks hot side IC ppe race fuel rail plug magnaflow 3"down pipe and lml drivers side exhaust manifold so it will breath a little better...and its going to be 4" strait piped...did I mention it only had 51k miles on it :D burb has exactly 140,083 miles on it before I pulled motor.

Trans will have trans go jr kit robesto Kevlar clutches and suncoast billed hub with a ppe deep pan and deep filter lock

hope you guys like it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been slacking, I moved to evade(15hrs from home) back in October and haven't been able to get a chance to go bring it up here.

Although this weekend I'm making the trek and hauling back here to Reno From Arizona.

Once it is here I'll be able to start on it again.

Here is where I left off with it.

?8hIu]3.Bv

?8hIu]3.Bv

a little fast action.

?8hIu]3.Bv

?8hIu]3.Bv

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap I cannot post these pics. Stupid computer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More progress pics.

Fast fuel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for some help on wiring!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Darn wiring! I'm not looking forward to running into those sort of issues when I get under with my square body swap.
Keep us posted how you make out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts