Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I am manufaturing a duramax piston for school, but before I can do that I need all the specs so I can model it in solidworks or wildfire. Any one know where I can find them? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have an idea of where i can find these specifications?

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
I've got a set and a half of them, if you want one let me know. They are from an LLY but they are all the same until they changed in 06.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much for eight/one?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what i have done tonight, it is all that i can do with very few specs and pictures to go by. What do you think?

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
I'd let them all go for $150 shipped, 10 of them. Pics look good, but the tops are flat on the factory pistons.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. I will consider it, would it be worth it to you to sell one?

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
Maybe but I'm kinda wanting to get them all out of the way, I've got too much stuff accumulating in the shop. Make me an offer if you want them.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Does anyone happen to have the piston mass on hand? I need it to do some calculations on the force it applies to the connecting rod. Even an approximate value will do just fine.

Thanks Guys

Mitch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.