Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my truck has been laid up for a while now with a case of the "I don't know what's wrong with me because I refuse to trip a code blues" and I could really use a little help. I have a log file with a bit of regular driving and near the end a very clear fault with lots of APP (throttle pedal input) and little woow nelly. If you would like to take a look send me your email and I'll send you the log file to take a peek at. :drink

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i will check it out of you would like, still have my email?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nate :drink

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill check it out too, doubt il see anything nate doesn't see but ill take a crack at it :)
Not sure you could handle the AWESOMENESS of the logs even when the truck isn't running right :neener

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
i may not, if fellow forum goers fail to hear my uplifting posts from now until forever they'll know i've met my untimely demise trying to tame the untameable.

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
Hmmmm....Is it only on a certain tune?

Seems like the air flow is low, like the big turbo is not moving the air.

You baro right now in your area is about 106KPa and the log is holding 98KPa, is there a limiter or something? try removing BARO limiters and see if it makes changes..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
June 4th, Todd is coming down to meet with me and another customer for a Diesel Tech Photo shoot. Hard to get good pics of a truck that doesn't run!
thats so sick! jealous!

How long until its a centerfold?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
What does your tuner Nick say?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmmm....Is it only on a certain tune?

Seems like the air flow is low, like the big turbo is not moving the air.

You baro right now in your area is about 106KPa and the log is holding 98KPa, is there a limiter or something? try removing BARO limiters and see if it makes changes..
Nope.....every tune.

Give me a call good buddy and we can shoot the breeze.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Sorry, did I miss something:confused:
it could have been taken several ways, you may have unintentionally took a poke at him. im sure its a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
it could have been taken several ways, you may have unintentionally took a poke at him. im sure its a misunderstanding.
Maybe, I've been too busy to get on the forum much, so may have missed some drama.

I posted just what I'd recommend my tuning customers doing if they have a problem, call me and discuss. I'll then get them fixed up. No hidden poke or anything.

Sorry, I'll back out of it.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe, I've been too busy to get on the forum much, so may have missed some drama.

I posted just what I'd recommend my tuning customers doing if they have a problem, call me and discuss. I'll then get them fixed up. No hidden poke or anything.

Sorry, I'll back out of it.
It's difficult to read emphasis into text.....sorry if I took it the wrong way.

Ultimately this is a hardware issue.....one I'm having trouble tracking down so I went to the forum for help hoping someone would be able to see the issue in the log file.

For the record.....I think it's the MAF sensor that's causing me grief :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts