Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With both my edge and bully dog on their highest levels I am losing fuel pressure at the rails. Was wondering if anyone has done any experimenting with inline fuel pumps other than the Fass fuel?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I run just a off the shelf holley blue pump, that i plumbed and wired in myself, i could always maintain atleast 20k of rail psi. 20k still is not ideal but its alot better than say 12-14k!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats alot better than 9K. Thats all I can Keep at full throttle. Lets just say its cutting out a little.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i will look into the blue pump

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was wondering if you use the fuel pressure regulator that comes with the pump and what it is set at?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
THey are self regulating @ 14psi, that is fine for most lb7 engines, for a lly i would cut it back to about 10psi. I just pulled the spring out of the pump and kept cutting bits off at a time untill it ran @ 10psi!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks for the info on the holley blue pump. I'm having excellent results. Completly different truck. Thanks...:drink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts