Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i have a Cognito UCA 3" Leveling kit with the keys cranked. My truck doesnt ride all that good now as it has shock extension brackets instead of replacement shocks. Now i am looking for new slightly longer shocks to go with this kit. Would like to change all four for a decent price. What are a good riding longer shock? Do i need to change out the shock bracket on the bottom control arm back to the short one, or can i leave the extended shock mount on there? Where is a good place to order these shocks? Should i change the shocks in the back as well as the front?

Is it possible to do dual shocks in the front with the leveling kit? I already have the UCA's to do the dual shocks and really like the looks of duals in the front. Or can i only do duals in the front with at least a six inch lift?

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
i like rancho you can run duel in the front with no lift kit. as long as the munting system is made for a stock located upper a arm location. i dont think procomp will work but i think all othe brands will

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Multiple Shock Absorber Kit

What about this kit? Would it work with my Cognito UCA kit? I read on here somewhere that Blistien 5100's were the way to go. I really like the price of this kit being it comes with shocks, but don't want to order something and not have it work.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...... Anybody?

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Stick with the Cognito combo and your results will be great, tested and proven to be a great riding combo. We offer all of these products as stated before when I have tried to help you, let me know if we can offer any help.:drink

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have the Cognito kit, would just like either new shocks so it rides better, or would really like dual shocks in the front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts