Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were in the process of putting my friends LLY back together tonight and we accidentally snapped the top off of a pushrod.

We need to have his truck back together tomorrow night at the latest. What are the chances of me finding a place that has these in stock, buying someones old one within driving distance, or possibly using someones while theyre in the process of a build and buy them a new one monday morning?

We're in middletown, de. If anyone has a solution or suggestion please speak up!! Thanks guys.

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
I have a set from an LBZ laying around, not sure about getting them there by tomorrow night though. Finding something local might be your only option if you need it on a sunday, hopefully someone on here close to you can help you out.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
I believe he's over here in Washington state. Good luck on finding some near you. Here's a bump for ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.