Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got my first duramax and was wanting some pics of any 07 classics running 18 or 20in wheels with 285s or 305s with just the torsion bars cranked up. Heres a pic of my truck currently. Wanting to put black wheels on it or maybe the black and machined wheels. Also wanting pics of the front fender wells to see how much you have to trim. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I like the yellow truck. I think it will look good with some machined and black wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks yea i like it looks different. I was looking at the kmc addicts 20x9 is +18offset and 5.71 backspacing to much or would i beable to fit 305s ok with a little trimming of the fenderwell? New to the whole chevy, had a dodge before this.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Black wheels would look great. My buddy had black ones on his half ton dodge the same color as yours and it looked good. I am running 287/75/16 on my factory wheels and i had to trim a little on the bottom plastic on the bumper. No cranked bars.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Some black xd monster or fuel hostage 20x9 or 20x10 with 305/55-20 would look sick on that yellow

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh and 20x9s with -12 back spacing with the 305s will fit perfect with the tbars cranked and trimming of the lower bumper valance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts