Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some factory dodge wheels that had a decent set of BFG al terrains on them for $300 mainly for the tires but after puting the wheels on my truck I kind of like the way they look. The only problem with them is the dodge wheels have more offset then my factory wheels and they rub my top A arms at full lock on the back side. My front wheels are already a little narrower than the back due to the torsion bars being cranked up and I was thinking about putting an 1.5" dually spacer on the front to make the clearance but dont know if that is a good Ideal or even if it is worth it. So what do you guys think.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any body have any ideals

·
Registered
568 Posts
I woulddnt put that big spacer maybe .5inch

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
They do look good on there :thumb I've always been told that spacers on the front is a bad idea, but dually's have em so I don't know. I think the 1.5's would be too much. Do you have enough lug to put in a 3/8 or so spacer? That would prolly give you the clearance you need and you can pick up a set cheap

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea the more I think about it the less I like the idea of having spacers on the front wheels. I dont think I there is enough stud for any size spacer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts