Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find these wheels anywhere and I NEED to find them the would look sick on another one of my old trucks. If anyone knows the make/model please share!! :help

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've looked at the Mickey Thompson wheels and there is just something that I like about the flatness (?) of the wheels in the picture. I think they are the american racing wheels. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody have these wheels on their rig? If so, how do you like them? What size wheel and tire are you running? How do you think they would look wrapped in a set of 285/70R17 Dick Cepek Radial FC II's?

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
guy around me has a similar wheel with the fun countries on them...looks damn good really, even if its on a jokerstroker

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love that their not so flashy. IMO they look damn good on that lbz in the picture above

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
i do like the idea of the teflon coating. i used to get parts teflon lined for a previous job and the fluidized bed method really gave a good solid coating. couldnt get it off with a screwdriver even.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's good to hear. The truck I am putting these on is used off-road a lot and I would like to see that black coating stick around a while

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have these wheels, and I'm looking to sell them actually. Pm me if your interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts