Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have tires for an 06 2500hd? They’re 8 lug 16s. I’m wanting to go bigger later but for now I need to pass inspection so I can get title transferred. I just inherited my mothers truck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a set of 245's that are stock size that I took off as soon as I bought my truck. They are MT's that are useless to me and I put on some BFG AT KO2's. I'll let them go for cheap if you can pick them up here at the house. I don't know where you are located, though. If you are close to Colorado Springs, they are yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of 245's that are stock size that I took off as soon as I bought my truck. They are MT's that are useless to me and I put on some BFG AT KO2's. I'll let them go for cheap if you can pick them up here at the house. I don't know where you are located, though. If you are close to Colorado Springs, they are yours.
Anyone have tires for an 06 2500hd? They’re 8 lug 16s. I’m wanting to go bigger later but for now I need to pass inspection so I can get title transferred. I just inherited my mothers truck.
no where near you but thank you very much, I’m by Austin.

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
A. Congratulations on the truck.............tell us about it and show it to us 😁
B. Consider looking at a Used Tire shop around if you just want something to Get By til you can gt something better...........(Ernestos Tires and Tire King are two of them in CS)

Or if you know someone else with a truck, swap their tires onto yours, get the inspection and give them back.........save the money for a good new set.

C. Here is a thread you may find informative, interesting and entertaining:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts