Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck keeps dripping Tranny fluid . I believe it’s the pan gasket so I posted a picture to see if you guys agree. Also think it might be coming from the little circle spot in the second picture. What do you guys think ? What’s this part even called?

Attachments

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
My truck keeps dripping Tranny fluid . I believe it’s the pan gasket so I posted a picture to see if you guys agree. Also think it might be coming from the little circle spot in the second picture. What do you guys think ? What’s this part even called?
Where at on the pan is it most noticeable?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where at on the pan is it most noticeable?

The corner on the driver side , closest to back of truck

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that circle piece is called a shift linking Seal? How can I tell If it’s that piece leaking or the pan gAsket ? Where do I even buy a seal like that ? Is there a special tool for it?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Have you check to see if you have fluid coming through the main wire harness that is on the passenger side of the trans. Could possibly be coming from there and running around the xorner to the driverside.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you check to see if you have fluid coming through the main wire harness that is on the passenger side of the trans. Could possibly be coming from there and running around the xorner to the driverside.

Checked there , that side is completely dry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts