Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best out there???? My wife is on me about getting some so she doesn't have trouble getting in the truck.

Warren

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I have the Dee Zee brand and like them, but if I were to ever replace them, I would like the NFab brand. They just look cool and are pretty low profile. :cool:

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
I have black Smitty built nerf bars on my truck and they look like any other nerf bar out there.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like WESTIN myself, but they all have some nice features. Whatever, make sure you get stainless or they are going to rust like he!!. :drink

·
Registered
55 Posts
What are the best out there???? My wife is on me about getting some so she doesn't have trouble getting in the truck.

Warren
I hear ya...my wife complained and complained about our '04, and when I got our '07s she made it mandatory. I went with N-Fabs since they were rated for the most weight capacity.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I hear ya...my wife complained and complained about our '04, and when I got our '07s she made it mandatory. I went with N-Fabs since they were rated for the most weight capacity.

i like how u had the bars paintd white...makes the truck look real sharp!

·
Registered
55 Posts
i like how u had the bars paintd white...makes the truck look real sharp!
Thanks! NFab will do all kinds of powder coat color matching upon request - several of the colors now are included. Also, if you order directly from NFab, they usually give you a discount. I believe Missy is the lady who takes and processes all of the orders.

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts

Warren
I have the Rhino.They are pretty neat,they are full lenght,from front wheel to rear.They are chrome and tubular in shape.Each step has a skid step,THEY WORK TOO.they are sturdy enough,I stand on em at the toolbox when I have to dig around in there,not sayin the best,but they suit me fine,and I have 4 kids who love to ride:eek:So passengers are really grateful when ya have em!!!:rolleyes::cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love the white bars !! Ihave ICI stainless all the way back that turn in--- I love the look !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts