Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the other day i traded my 2006 for a newer 2009 with less miles. my dilema is i got to know all of the ins and outs of my 2006 and with this new truck its like starting all over. so im asking of you guys to fill me in on your dislikes and likes of the 09's and some of the mechanical flaws, if any because i have not heard of any. and i would like some input of aftermarket exhausts and programmers from any vendors. i know how the ppe ran on my 06 and im assuming the updated version would run just as good on my 09. AND YES MY PPE STANDARD IS FOR SALE pm for pricing on that.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck! You will find that a lot of things are similar between the two as far as mods go, and the mods that work well with it. One of the big differences you are now messing with is dpf, however whichever programmer you decide to go with will obviously take care of that w/ your new exhaust. There don't seem to be any real major issues lurking around with the LMMs that i've heard of in my lurking. Post some pics of the new rig!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts