Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The vast, vast majority of the 11's are running with no problems at all. GM is seeing some random problems with the PDF. See threads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
no problems with mine - 7000 miles so far - love it

·
Registered
772 Posts
So far everybody had enjoyed them! There's one guy that has 100000 plus on his and he's only had minor issues that got fixed!

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Good on both of mine! The denali's check engine light will come on and turn off every now and then. Got 13k on the worktruck then 45k on the denali

·
Registered
457 Posts
I got about 16000 on my 2500HD with no issues.

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Only problem i have is i don't have one sitting in my driveway. My boss has a new one and absolutely loves it. Around 30K on his

·
Registered
665 Posts
No issues - 5500 miles. Glad I made the trade to the 2011.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Only had mine for 2 months, but I love it, wife loves it, kids love it, grand daughter loves it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I say go for it, LOL.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Had my 3500 9 months and zero issues so far (other than i had to rotate a heater hose 60 degrees to stop a buzz on cold accel. Very tough trucks with the new chassis, i love my 2011 and towing is real nice with all the power and stronger frame.

·
Ain't lookin' back
278 Posts
10 months and 13,800 miles with absolutely zero problems. My first truck, my first diesel, my first American vehicle... I'm beyond pleased!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
No problems at 14,500. We love it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I traded my 06 F350.....what a load off my mind! We tow a lot and I was always waiting for it to self destruct. Glad to be rid of it.

Very happy with the dmax, and the only issue I have is that the spare tire is not the same brand as the other 4 tires...dealer will be swapping that out for me. Man, is is it QUIET!

·
Registered
451 Posts
haha a agt drmx i believe hes being sarcastic

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
agt,

'hover' your mouse pointer over the 'smiley' in Oklahoma's response...

and welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts