Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Meet Times/Dates

• This Saturday (14th) 10AM

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • This Saturday (14th) Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First weekend in March

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Second weekend in March

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Third weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Fourth weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I dont give a shit

Votes: 13 65.0%
241 - 260 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
May swing by.. need to do some road testing on New EFI,, Local running around doesn't cut it..besides..maybe I can pick up a few tips..

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
The more the better!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
I feel like we have more than 4 trucks showing up. Hell the bass pro shop meet was 7 or 8 wasnt it?

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
I feel like we have more than 4 trucks showing up. Hell the bass pro shop meet was 7 or 8 wasnt it?
Yeah I think that was about right. More showed up then expected that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Well I hope that's the case. Not that your 4 arnt good enough, but just like power, MOAR is better!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yup..I'll make it a go..

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Sweet^^

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Gonna clean mine up a bit for the go pro walk around even though it will get dirty on the way there.lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wont be able to make it until about 2:00PM. Someone text me 425-231-8154 if you are going to depart before 3:00PM. I won't be able to head that way until 1:00PM.:gearjamin If you guys are going to hang, I will show up, if not, I will make the next one. :drink

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
I wont be able to make it until about 2:00PM. Someone text me 425-231-8154 if you are going to depart before 3:00PM. I won't be able to head that way until 1:00PM.:gearjamin If you guys are going to hang, I will show up, if not, I will make the next one. :drink

Well I plan on grabbing lunch etc so we will be there for a while

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
So what time are you going to be there?

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
We said noon

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
So it sounds like 6 trucks? Hopefully more. But I'll see yall tomorrow!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey guys, this will be my last post until we meet up tomorrow. While I should be pretty easy to spot, here is a picture of what to look for.

(Just replace the 1953 Chrysler New Yorker Newport with a white 1979 Ford F150)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ugh, my pops had to back out to focus on moving other stuff over the weekend, so now it's just me and my buddy. +2 now, not +3.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
Ugh, my pops had to back out to focus on moving other stuff over the weekend, so now it's just me and my buddy. +2 now, not +3.

Bummer man. See you in a couple of hours.

241 - 260 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.