Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Meet Times/Dates

• This Saturday (14th) 10AM

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • This Saturday (14th) Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First weekend in March

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Second weekend in March

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Third weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Fourth weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I dont give a shit

Votes: 13 65.0%
261 - 280 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Ugh, my pops had to back out to focus on moving other stuff over the weekend, so now it's just me and my buddy. +2 now, not +3.
I thought you said your last post was the last one.:rofl

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
I'm here. Inside with boys getting a burger they were hungry.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Well thanks to all who showed up. It was nice to put a few new faces to some names!

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Well thanks to all who showed up. It was nice to put a few new faces to some names!
Same here good to meet some New guys who are in the forum. My boys had fun as well. We are home and there sleeping now. See you guys on the next one. Will be posting a little story about some fun we had on the way home on my build page.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
It was nice to meet everyone and see their trucks.

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
NWCR are you still gonna put a video together?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Same here good to meet some New guys who are in the forum. My boys had fun as well. We are home and there sleeping now. See you guys on the next one. Will be posting a little story about some fun we had on the way home on my build page.
Link to thread?

·
Registered
19,443 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
NWCR are you still gonna put a video together?

Yea I'll try to put something together. Got a little lazy and didn't bother filming the drive there or back with all the rain on the road

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Of course Russ is use to an excavator and hasn't yet figured out that the cab on his truck doesn't swing.:poke[1]:
Your funny Grant. Great to see you and the better half show up.

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Just got home good to see those who showed. Definitely some nice northwest trucks.
Great pics bud. Us northwest boys can't wait for good weather to have a get together. We get it done.lol

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
I should of took pics to dammit

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wish people did this stuff around here. To many doucher rag-burner (a.k.a Cummins)guys in this town though. They'd probably show up and all have their 14" exhaust tips touching. :rofl

·
362 Posts
Test&Tune at pacific today 9am to 5pm:gearjamin

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Too much to do today not feeling very motivated either new job is beating me up.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Hey mine to grant. So out of "work" shape it's rediculous. Turns out plumbers don't work extremely hard very often lol

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
It is both mental and physical in this case. I left a job I enjoyed for a job where I have been there done that, and don't particularly like making a lot less. I feel like I am starting all over and I am no spring chicken anymore.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
You'll just advance faster

261 - 280 of 294 Posts