Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Meet Times/Dates

• This Saturday (14th) 10AM

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • This Saturday (14th) Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First weekend in March

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Second weekend in March

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Third weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Fourth weekend in March

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I dont give a shit

Votes: 13 65.0%
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Great, I took the job because I felt I had no other choice, I am really not where I want to be.
I am a problem solver I really am not liking doing PMs and DOT inspections on trucks and trailers.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
They will see you and be saying he needs more $$$ and higher position

·
362 Posts
Test&Tune at pacific tomorrow 9am to 5pm:poke[1]:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Test&Tune at pacific tomorrow 9am to 5pm:poke[1]:
Did anyone run today? If so, what times are you guys running?

Was stuck at work all day. Going to pick up a helmet here shortly, would love to run the DMax stock and my 1/2 ton sooner or later. Will put in some effort to make it to these test 'n tunes in the next month or so.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Maybe I'll bring my diesel cruze next time :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just ordered my Simpson Bandit helmet. Oh shit, no excuses now to not show up, except work maybe?

Get it!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Just ordered my Simpson Bandit helmet. Oh shit, no excuses now to not show up, except work maybe?

Get it!

Except I need a flame suit to run my truck

·
362 Posts
Did anyone run today? If so, what times are you guys running?

Was stuck at work all day. Going to pick up a helmet here shortly, would love to run the DMax stock and my 1/2 ton sooner or later. Will put in some effort to make it to these test 'n tunes in the next month or so.

It was a good day, changed tires on the truck to a set of Nitto 420s for this year so I am trying to dial it in. Best pass was a [email protected]

https://youtu.be/AcJgaBGJGjQ

Reactions: LMMKING and Bacho

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do you think we could do something in January or February? I'll be back and hoping to catch one of these events.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Well that makes two of us from the bustling metropolis of Roy... You must be deployed???

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah, Metropolis... But I can't wait to get home and fire up the beast. I'm a little ways away though and hopefully up there for good in a year or so. Maybe a cruise up to Elbe for some shooting?

Reactions: 56taskforce

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Well that makes two of us from the bustling metropolis of Roy... You must be deployed???
Am I missing something? Is there something not along 507? :rofl

281 - 294 of 294 Posts