Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Chevy LML 2500 4x4 bone stock CCLB summit white, air ride on board air, b&w gneck hitch
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my truck debagded and demolded. Thinkin bout puttin the alli/Dmax badge back on. But I got to thinkin the other day bout puttin the 2015 alli/Dmax badge on. What yall think?

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Go for it.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Those are fucken sick

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I need Efi just for those lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
How much for those?

·
Registered
2016 Chevy LML 2500 4x4 bone stock CCLB summit white, air ride on board air, b&w gneck hitch
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd love those Dmax efi badges. But ya c. I can get the 2015 badges for free cause my inlaws just bought a couple dmax work trucks. That's the only reason I thought of doin the 2015 badges. I'd like to c a pic of the 2015 badges on a 07 classic

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts

That's an 07 classic Duramax (guy chopped the frame, put quadrasteer bed on and lifted the bumper) with the 2015 badges.

They look good and fit nicely with this truck. I've also seen a guy who put the 2015 badge on the tail gate of his LBZ. Looked pretty cool too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here ya go, best of both worlds! :neener

Auto part

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool those look good

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
just do it and be the first

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just got these a couple days ago. Wish I would've seen the EFI Live ones...
Font Bumper Vehicle Auto part Car

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.